dbq pg. 231
1. 1983-1993 is the decade where the life expectancy declined due to AIDS and was observed.
2. South Africa hit a high peak of life expectancy whereas Zimbabwe did not. Also, Zimbabwe’s life expectancy hit a lower number than South Africa.
3. The nations must have been developing, along with advances in hygiene and adapting to the environment.
4. Botswana has the greatest drop in life expectancy
5. Uganda did not have many changes, possibly due to society’s habits, since they must have remained the same.